Phil Hobson

County Councillor for the Chepstow, Larkfield Ward Learn more

Losing your voice

by Phil Hobson on 16 April, 2009

Had several phone calls this week, and strange too. People who have lived in the ward for years on end are calling the Focus  team to say that they are, all of a sudden, not longer registered to vote. Basically: no vote, no voice. Remember those who are registered and turn up to vote make the decisions. Don’t be left out!

People say that they returned the voter registration form.

So if you find out that that you’re not longer registered, it’s quick, simple and easy to get back on the electoral roll.

Call the elections office of Monmouthshire County Council at 01633 644 212

or you can print off a registration form here:

or at the Electoral Commission:

   Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>